ginger coconut carrot dog treat recipe
- 1 Carrot grated
- 1/2 cup dried Coconut
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- pinch Ginger
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds