strawberry bacon kale dog treat recipe
- 2 Kale Leaves thick stems and ribs removed, leaves chopped
- 2 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup chopped Strawberries
- 1 cup Spelt Flour
- pinch dried Parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Puree kale, strawberry and bacon until smooth.
- Mix puree with the other ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Spoon teaspoon fulls of batter onto prepared baking sheet
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Cool and refrigerate.