bacon cheddar thyme dog treat recipe
- 2 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Thyme
- 1/2 cup Spelt Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the edges brown.
- Take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
- Cool and break into pieces, then refrigerate.