bacon banana dog treat recipe
- 2 Bananas mashed
- 2 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Spoon teaspoon fulls of dough onto prepared baking sheet
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen treats
my dogs loved them and yours will to. it is a fun and simple thing to make.
I’m glad your pups enjoyed them. Woof!