turkey bacon herb dog treat recipe
- 1/2 pound ground Turkey cooked and drained
- 4 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon dried Parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried Rosemary crushed
- pinch Thyme
- pinch Sage
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredient until well combined.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen rounds