liver cantaloupe dog treat recipe
- 1/2 pound Beef Liver cooked and chopped
- 1 cup pureed Cantaloupe
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Spent Grain Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Puree beef liver, cantaloupe, parmesan cheese and water until smooth.
- Mix wet ingredients with spent grain flour in a large bowl until well combined.
- Pat dough onto the parchment paper or silicone baking mat 1/2 inch thick. Take a straight edge and cut the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Break into pieces and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen treats
This is a very soft and crumbly treat, perfect for pups with teeth issues
Love what you are doing! Could you please recommend the recipes you have for cats, especially kittens