Bacon and liver .. the two words every dog longs to hear and these beef liver bourguignon treats will be sure to satisfy your doggies cravings.
beef liver bourguignon dog treat recipe
- 1 pound Beef Liver cooked and chopped
- 3 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 Carrot shredded (approximately 1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Parsley
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with your cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen bones.
Oh my . . . . my dogs will go berserk when I make these! Thanks for sharing all these wonderful treat recipes. My dogs love them and I like knowing what’s in their treats.
Wow, they look great, will be trying these out very soon for the girls.
One of Susie-Belle’s favourite liver dishes is our liver ratatouille, she’s had it twice this week as we had a whole load of liver to use up – she isn’t complaining :)