When I saw these delicious looking Chicken Wild Rice Dog Treats from Lola the Pity I knew my pups had to have some!
I modified it a bit, but it’s very versatile and my pups were in love.
chicken cranberry kale dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken Breast cooked and chopped
- 1 cup cooked Brown Rice
- 2 Kale leaves thick stem and rib removed, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried Cranberries
- 2 tablespoons Brown Rice Flour
- 1 Egg beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Use a silicone mini-muffin pan or grease a metal mini-muffin pan .
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan and press the tops so they are well packed.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Allow to cool.
- Makes 6 to 12 mini-muffins