gummy pineapple ham dog treat recipe
- 1 15 ounce can crushed Pineapple, drained
- 1/8 cup cooked and chopped Ham
- 1 tablespoon Turmeric
- 3 Basil Leaves
- 2 packets unflavored Gelatin
- 2 cups boiling Water
- Puree crushed pineapple, ham, turmeric and basil leaves until smooth, pour into a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the packets of unflavored gelatin over the pineapple mix, let stand 1 minute.
- Pour boiling water over the puree and gelatin and mix until gelatin is dissolved, approximately five minutes.
- Pour into silicone molds and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours, or overnight if possible.