She may be the new pup on the block but Rose has taken to her treat model duties like a pro. I think it helped that she found these rosemary beet kale treats absolutely delicious.
rosemary beet kale dog treat recipe
- 1 cup pureed Beets*
- 2 Kale leaves thick stem and rib removed, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon crushed Rosemary
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once well mixed, fill a cookie scoop 1/2 full and drop dough on to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen treats
*I used canned shoe string beets. A 15 ounce can, drained, yielded 1 cup of puree.