Parmesan Lamb Doughnuts Dog Treat Recipe
- 1 Lamb Chop cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried Parsley
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Use a silicone donut pan or grease and flour a metal donut pan.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared donut pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.