bacon chicken liver paté dog treat recipe
- 2 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 pound Chicken Liver
- 2 ounces Cream Cheese
- reserved Water
- In a large sauce pan poach chicken livers in water until completely cooked.
- Reserving some of the water and allow to cool.
- Once cooled place livers, bacon and cream cheese in a food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth, using reserved water to thin when necessary.
- Cover the bottoms of the BestBullySticks beef trachea* with plastic wrap and spoon in the liver paté.
- Freeze over night and serve.
* No Best Bully Sticks trachea dog chews? Grab some here and while your waiting for them this recipe used to fill kongs and kong type toys as well as bones.