Dehydrated Duck Feet Dog Treat Recipe
- 1 pound Duck Feet or as many as you can fit on a baking sheet
- Rinse the duck feet thoroughly.
- Preheat oven on it's lowest setting.
- Remove the nails on the feet using kitchen shears
- Place as many as you can fit on a foil lined baking sheet, do not overlap or have the duck feet touch each other.
- Dry in an oven, with the door slightly open to let out moisture, until meat is dry appearance and texture
If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the feet as well, just follow the manufacture instructions.