Fellow Chefs gather around because I have got a treat for your furry friend that will make their tails wag and their tongues drool. Yes, you heard it right; we are making air-fryer chicken hearts dog treat recipe! Don’t worry; this recipe is super easy and quick to make.
First things first, let’s talk about the star of the show, the chicken hearts. Now, you might be thinking, “yuck, chicken hearts?!” But trust me, your dogs will love it, and it’s a great source of protein. Plus, you won’t have to worry about wasting any part of the chicken.
Air-Fried Chicken Hearts Dog Treat Recipe
- Ninja Foodie
- 1/2 pound Chicken Hearts
- 1/2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoons Cinnamon
- Preheat Ninja Foodie at 390 degrees Fahrenheit for five minutes.
- Toss the ingredients together in a large bowl until the hearts are completely coated.
- Evenly spread the hearts out on the cook and crisp plate.
- Cook for 10 minutes, flipping halfway though.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Now, the moment of truth, let’s see how our furry friends like it. It’s safe to say that these air-fryer chicken hearts dog treats are a hit! Next time you’re looking for a quick and easy treat for your dog, give this recipe a try.
So, what are you waiting for? Fire up that air-fryer and get cooking!