Sweet Potato Goat Cheese Dog Treat Recipe
- 1 cup mashed Sweet Potato
- 2 ounces Goat Cheese Crumbles
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Sage
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until browned at the edges.
- Cool and refrigerate.