Liver Carrot Cranberry Gummy Dog Treat Recipe
- 1/2 pound Beef Liver cooked and chopped
- 1 cup Shredded Carrots
- 3 cups Cranberry Juice divided
- 2 packets unflavored Gelatin
- Puree beef liver with one cup cranberry juice until smooth.
- Mix puree with shredded carrot, sprinkle the packets of unflavored gelatin over the mixture, let stand 1 minute.
- Heat two cups of cranberry juice to a boil.
- Pour boiling juice over the mix and gelatin, mix until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Pour into silicone molds and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or overnight if possible.