Turkey Pot Pie Dog Treat Recipe
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 1/2 cup cooked and chopped Turkey
- 1/4 cup cooked and chopped Sweet Potato
- 1/4 cup cooked Peas
- 1/4 cup cooked Corn
- 1 Sage leaf chopped
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup rolled Oats
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Use a silicone muffin pan or grease and flour a metal muffin pan.
- In large bowl, combine all crust ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick, cut into muffin cup sized circles.
- Press the circle on bottoms and up the sides of the muffin pan cups.
- Bake for for 8 minutes and allow to cool.
- Cut remaining dough with a cookie cutter of your choice.
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Gradually stir in flour and milk, cooking and stirring until bubbly and thickened.
- Stir in turkey and vegetables until well combined; remove from heat.
- Fill each muffin cup with the turkey filling and top with cut out dough pieces.
- Bake for an additional 8 minutes, cool before serving.