Sweet Potato Pie Dog Treat Recipe
- 2 cups cooked and mashed Purple Sweet Potato
- 2 cups Almond Milk
- pinch Cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cup Almond Four
- 1/2 cup Apple Sauce
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Use a silicone mold or grease and flour a metal mold.
- Mix crust ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Spoon the batter into the mold and press until even.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned at the edges.
- Mix filling ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Top cooked crust with filling until mold is full.
- Freeze for 8 hours to allow them to fully set and serve.
Any type of milk can be used for the filling.