Smoothies are supposed to be healthy right? I don’t know if you could really call these Strawberry Banana Smoothie Dog biscuits healthy … but the only thing that matters is what you tell yourself right??
1/2 cup Strawberries, pureed
1 medium Banana, mashed
1/4 cup Milk
1 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
3. Roll out dough on heavily floured surface (the dough is very sticky) 1/4 inch thick.
4. Cut into shapes with the cutter of your choice.
5. Place cookies 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheet and poke with a fork to prevent air bubbles.
6. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
Cool and refrigerate.