Smoothies are supposed to be healthy right? I don’t know if you could really call these Strawberry Banana Smoothie Dog biscuits healthy … but the only thing that matters is what you tell yourself right??
strawberry banana dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup Strawberries pureed
- 1 medium Banana mashed
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Roll out dough on heavily floured surface (the dough is very sticky) 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut into shapes with the cutter of your choice.
- Place cookies 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheet and poke with a fork to prevent air bubbles.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate.