1/2 cup Lamb, cooked and shredded
1/2 cup shredded Cheese
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/4 cup Milk
1. 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Allow cheese to come to room temperature, mix with lamb.
3. In a large bowl combine with all other ingredients until well mixed.
4. Roll out dough on floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Cut into shapes with the cutter of your choice.
5. Place prepared baking sheet and poke with a fork to prevent air bubbles. Cook for 15-20 minutes.
Cool and refrigerate.