broccoli cheese dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped Broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the top to flatten.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until browned at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen rounds