peanut butter carob cake dog treat recipe
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Carob Powder
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup 1 stick Butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Use a silicone cake pan or grease and flour a 9 inch round cake pan or one 9x9 inch pan.
- In a medium bowl mix whole wheat flour, baking soda and carob powder then set aside.
- In a large bowl mix egg, milk, peanut butter and butter.
- Once well combined add the flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture and stir until mixed.
- Spoon cake batter into the cake pan.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle come out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.
I was super cheap and only bought one ‘O’ :)