spinach and goat cheese mini-quiche dog treat recipe
- 2 cups Frozen Cut leaf Spinach
- 8 ounces 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 5 eggs
- 3.5 ounces approximately 1 cup Goat Cheese Crumbles
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat Oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit.
- Spray 2 muffin tins with nonstick spray. Allow frozen spinach to come to room temperature and mix all ingredients togeather.
- Fill prepared muffin cups half way and bake until the egg mixture is set in the center, approximately 20 minutes. Remove from the muffin tins using a rubber spatula.
- Cool and refrigerate.