lamb with mint dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup Lamb cooked and shredded
- 1 teaspoon Mint Extract
- 1 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- Roll out dough on floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Cut into shapes with the cutter of your choice.
- Place cookies on an prepared baking sheet and poke with a fork to prevent air bubbles. Cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate.