swiss chicken dog treat recipe
- 1 cup shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1 cup cooked and shredded Chicken
- 1 Egg
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients stirring well.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the edges brown and the cheese bubbles. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen biscuits