raspberry cheese danish dog treat recipe
- 1/3 cup pureed Raspberries
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat..
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- Roll out dough on heavily floured surface (the dough is very sticky) 1/4 inch thick. Cut into shapes with the cutter of your choice.
- Place cookies on prepared baking sheet and poke with a fork to prevent air bubbles. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate.