beef sticks dog treat recipe
- 2 pounds Beef Steak or venison, beef, chicken, turkey, fish or lamb
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fahrenheit.
- Remove all fat from the meat and slice into thin uniform slices and place on a cookie sheet 1/2 inches apart.
- Dry in an oven for about 5-7 hours, until meat takes on a brown color and a hard, dry appearance and texture.
- Cool and store in an air tight container.
If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the meat too, just follow the manufacture instructions.