hawaiian pizza dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped Ham cooked
- 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 20 ounce can crushed Pineapple in water, drained
- 1 6 ounce can Tomato Paste
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Parsley
- 2 1/4 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface, the dough is sticky, 1/4 inch thick. Cut with your cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen squares.