More gluten and grain free goodness. Plus Bacon!
loaded potato dog treat recipe
- 1 cup Potato Flour
- 3 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup chopped Broccoli
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Water
- pinch Parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the edges brown slightly. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds