Once again we face the yearly Valentines day dilemma, what do we get the one we love? How about some lamb for your four legged honey? These honey and lamb biscuits will be sure to let your doggy know just how much you care.
lamb for my honey dog treat recipe
- 1/2 pound ground Lamb browned and drained, approximately 1 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 tablespoon dried Parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 3/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- in a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, stirring well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with you cookie cutter of choice, I brushed the tops with egg white for a shiny effect.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until browned at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen hearts.
“Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.”