These parmesan spinach treats are sure to bring a sparkle to any dogs eye, and with only four ingredients that sparkle is only minutes away.
parmesan spinach dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- 1 cup cut leaf frozen Spinach
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Allow spinach to warm to room temperature and mix with parmesan cheese, milk and flour until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface (the dough is very sticky) 1/4 inch thick and cut with you cookie cutter of choice.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the cheese is bubbled and slightly browned.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen stars.
Yum…another recipe to add to our list!
I think we’ll make the Parmesan Mini Meatballs again this weekend. :)
For who? :)