mango peanut butter dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped Mango
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon dried Parsley
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice place on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen.