mixed berry oatmeal dog treat recipe
- 1 16 ounce bag of Frozen Mixed Berries with no sugar added
- 2 cup Whole Oats
- 2 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 cup Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Allow bag of frozen mixed berries to come to room temperature and then puree, will make approximately 2 cups of puree.
- In a large bowl mix berry puree with all ingredients one at a time, stirring well after each addition.
- Drop one rounded teaspoon at a time on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes a bunch! (I stopped counting at 5 dozen)