5 slices Bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled (approximately 1 cup)
1/2 cup Milk
1 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
2 Eggs (slightly beaten)
2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix the chopped bacon, milk, parmesan cheese and eggs until well combined.
3. Gradually blend in the wheat flour and knead dough into ball.
4. Roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with the cookie cutter of your choice. (I brushed the tops with a beaten egg to make the treats shiny)
5. Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until edges brown. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen bones.