The boys are feeling much better so I took my little leprechauns out for some much needed fresh air, sun and to hunt for this years lucky four-leaf clover.
We looked and looked and just when we thought we would be luck-free this year Big B spotted something … could it be?
Yes! We had found our four-leaf clover and my good luck had already started because I was able to get a picture of it before B chomped it down.
Make these Cream Cheese and Spinach Turkey Biscuits and bring some green into your doggys life this St. Patricks Day.
cream cheese and spinach turkey dog treat recipe
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 1 pound 16 ounces ground Turkey, cooked and drained
- 8 ounces frozen cut leaf Spinach thawed
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 4 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Puree spinach, and in a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, stirring well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 13 to 15 minutes, until edges brown. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 5 to 6 dozen biscuits
Oh yummy the boys and I eat Spinach and ground turkey all the time. Hmmm now why not our pup Jake :)