Just to make sure everyone gets the New Year started on the right foot we’ve got to make sure to eat our lucky foods.
These pork and collard greens biscuits will cover your pups lucky bases and all you have to worry about it making sure you get yours eaten before midnight.
pork and collard greens dog treat recipe
- 4 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup frozen Chopped Collard Greens thawed
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Bacon Grease
- 1 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients stirring well.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface as thin as you can then cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until crisp at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen Pigs.