four cheese chicken dog treat recipe
- 1 cup cooked and shredded Chicken
- 1 8 ounce box Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Eggs slightly beaten
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, stirring well after each addition
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the edges brown. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen porcupines.