2 cups Oat Flour*
1 cup shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
4 tablespoons Butter
1/2 cup Oats
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Scoop out dough and roll into 1 inch balls. Place balls onto prepared baking sheet. Press a slight indention into center of each cookie with your thumb.
4. Bake for 10 minutes, you will see the cheese bubble. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 4 dozen treats.
* No oat flour handy? It does go bad quickly.
Make you own by tossing some whole oats (or whole oatmeal) into a blender and blend until the oats have formed a powder.