cranberry chicken dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken Breast cook and chopped
- 1/2 cup dried Cranberries
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Oats
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 5 to 6 dozen rounds.