pumpkin pear chicken dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken Breast cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped Pear
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cup Oat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients , mixing after each addition.
- Once well mixed, scoop dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds.