These meatloaf cupcakes are perfect for any doggy occasion!
1 pound ground Beef
1 Egg, slighty beaten
1/3 cup Oats
1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1 teaspoon dried Parsley
Mashed Potato Icing
3 large Potatoes
1/2 cup Butter
2 tablespoons Milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease muffin tins.
2. In large bowl, mix all ingredients for the muffins. Form meatloaf into balls and lightly press them into each cup.
3. Bake for approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
4. While the meatloaf cupcakes are in the oven, make your mashed potato icing*. Set aside until cupcakes are ready.
5. Pipe the mashed potatoes on top of the caupcakes and garnish with parmesan cheese and parsley.
Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 2 dozen cupcakes
*Mashed Potato Icing
1. Wash and chop potatoes.
2. Add chopped potatoes to a saucepan full of water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes
3. In a microwave safe bowl heat butter and milk until butter is melted.
4. Using a potato masher blend butter mixture into potatoes until smooth and creamy.