Peanut butter meet banana … once you guys get together the doggys will love you!
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1 cup Oats
1/2 cup Apple Sauce
1 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mash banana with a fork until smooth.
3. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
4. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick.
5. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
6. Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until edges browned. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 4 to 5 dozen dog houses.