These Land O’ Lakes eggs were delicious!
Yes, yes the dogs loved them but they really can’t be expected to provide a discriminating opinion .. so in the interest of a true review I had to make a cheese-free version of these baked eggs for myself and you will not believe how good it tasted.
You and your dogs can both enjoy these ham and spinach baked eggs, though I suggest you get your bites in first!
baked eggs and ham dog treat recipe
- 2 cups frozen chopped Spinach defrosted and squeezed dry
- 2 ounces sliced Ham
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese divided
- pinch dried Parsley
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit and lightly coat the inside of two ramekins with butter, or non-stick spray.
- Divide the ingredients and line the bottom of the ramekins with the sliced ham and top with spinach.
- Crack two eggs into each ramekin and sprinkle tops with parmesan cheese.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet and bake, rotating pan halfway through baking until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with dried parsley and allow to cool before serving.
Is it dog safe? Can it fit on the ramekin? Then throw it in there!
Ex. Bacon, Cheddar or any other grated cheese, Canadian Bacon, Whatever your dog likes.
Disclosure: As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, I received compensation to develop this recipe