pumpkin blackberry doughnut dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup chopped Blackberries
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ginger
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Use a silicone doughnut pan or grease and flour a metal doughnut pan.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except the blackberries and mix until well combined.
- Once well mixed add blackberries and stir lightly to combine.
- Spoon batter into prepared doughnut pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.
- Makes 6 doughnut