I had kids rushing into my house while these biscuits were in the oven because they thought they smelled pizza cooking, nothing like tomato and cheese to keep your dogs happy (and lure in all the neighbor kids!)
1 (6 ounce can) Tomato Paste*
1 cup frozen Spinach, thawed
1/4 cup shredded Cheese
1 cup Potato Flour
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
3. Knead dough into several balls and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick. Dough is very thick and a little difficult to roll.
4. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
5. Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds.
*Make sure that the only ingredient in your tomato paste is tomatoes. A lot of brands add garlic and other spices for taste so make sure to avoid those.