tomato sweet potato parmesan dog treat recipe
- 1 Sweet Potato cooked and mashed
- 1 6 ounce can Tomato Paste
- pinch Basil
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Buckwheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice and on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, slightly open oven door and allow treat to cool inside of oven. Refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen biscuits.