3 slices Bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
1/2 cup pureed Pineapple
1/2 tablespoon Cinnamon
1/2 cup Coconut Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto the parchment paper or silicone baking mat 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and cut the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
4. Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until the top is lightly browned.
5. Separate into pieces and refrigerate.
* This is a very soft and crumbly treat, perfect for pups with teeth issues.