1 Chicken Breast, cooked and chopped
1 Kiwi, peeled and chopped
1 (6 ounce) can Tomato Paste
1/2 tablespoon dried Mint leaves
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
4. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice place on your prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 3 to 4 dozen.