It’s time for some frozen treats. Running around in fur has got to be exhausting for the pups and it’s our duty to make sure they have something cool and tasty to keep them going.
BestBullySticks sent me some BullySticks that were perfect for these treats, grab some yourself and keep your pup cool and happy.
(Don’t think all I did make make popsicles with my BestBullySticks, the dogs would never have allowed that!, I’ll have their review tomorrow.
Hint: They love them!)
1 ripe Banana
1 Chicken Breast, cooked
1 tablespoon Honey
3 cups Water
First and Top Layer
1 ripe banana
1 cup Water
Add oranges, banana, lemon and water to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth
1 chicken breast
1 tablespoon honey
2 cups water
Add chicken, honey and water to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth
1. Tape BestBullySticks in an upright position in your plastic cups.
2. Pour 1/4 cup of the first layer mixture into the bottom of each cup, allow it to freeze for 30 minutes.
3. Repeat pouring the layers 1/4 cup at a time, allowing them to set 30 minutes in between, until they are all used.
4. Freeze for 8 hours to allow them to fully set.
5. Run warm water around the mold to remove the pops.
Makes 4 pops.
Disclosure: BestBullySticks sent me these BullyStick, and some other goodies, for use in this recipe.