chicken rosemary pear dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken breast cooked and chopped
- 1 Pear cut and pureed
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary crushed
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Pat dough onto prepared baking sheet 1/2 inch thick and take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool. Break into pieces and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen treats.
Can I substitute the rice flour for a gluten free flour? I have not used the gluten free flour so I am not sure how it would act?
I love your recipes and your site!
Brown rice flour is actually gluten free, where you referring to a gluten free baking mix or something along those lines Lynne?